Friday, January 14, 2011

free photo shoot...

Right after Jane was born a photographer in the hospital took some pictures.  I was pressured into buying them (grrrr!) at their exorbitant prices.  Afterwards, I promised myself that I wouldn't give in to that kind of pressure again, but when they called to set up a follow-up appointment--which includes one free 8 x 10, I couldn't turn them down--I love free stuff!  However, I knew I'd have to be strong and stick with just the free picture. So I called Cindy.  She has a knack for photography, and we copied some of the poses that I liked best so I wouldn't be tempted to buy them from the photographer.  They turned out really cute, and the best part is that they were free!





 














Thanks, Cind!

7 comments:

  1. She is so pretty! Love the rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little treasure! I want to squeeze those little cheeks. She's so pretty, Becca. How lucky you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! She is a sweetheart! Sisters are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the little chubby arms! And you and Cindy did a great job with pictures. There are some really cute poses. Cute hat too... Di you make that??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pics turned out great and love those chubby arms!! She is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! I'm so glad you actually let her wear the outfit I made her. :) It pleases me greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are adorable...I like the rings on her toes!!!

    ReplyDelete