Thursday, February 10, 2011

she makes me smile...

Here are a few recent pictures of Jane.  She is so adorable.  And sweet.  And fun.  And such a good sleeper--she slept from 9:30 p.m. until 6:30 a.m.!
Yay, Janers!!!


This little outfit was so cute, I wanted to snap some pictures.
Instead of focusing on the outfit, though, check out her different faces!  







and this one's my favorite!



Can you guess what's happening here?





Jane wants to be just like her cousin, Olivia.
She just needs more hair.




"Oh, Dad!"


4 comments:

  1. I love focusing on her funny faces too! She's such a nut! I love her! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable little faces! I love the one of her smiling. And I love the hat and boots! So stylish. We want to meet her Becca! Are you sure you can't go to Utah in April too??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, she is getting so big! Funny baby faces are just too entertaining! Tell cutie pie Jane to keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it that she turns into Jabba the Hutt during bowel movements (as Caleb laughs like Salacious Crumb in the background)?

    ReplyDelete