Tuesday, May 3, 2011

little happenings...

I should never have started a blog.  I just can't find the time to get to it.  I am constantly composing witty little posts in my mind, but unfortunately they are forgotten within moments of their conception.  If I have the motivation, I don't have the time.  And if I have the time...yep, you got it!  I simply don't have the energy.  Ugh.

So, instead of wit you just get some of life's little happenings around the Clarkson home.  And if you're not impressed, just know that there are about 17 unfinished posts lurking around somewhere behind the scenes of this post.  Some of which include:  the biggest scare of my life, Caleb's white trash (but yet so awesome!) garden, Jane's first solid (FOOD, that is!  Come on people! Get your mind out of the potty!), the fly infestation, the end of the purple era, and many more such gems.

So, without further ado...



Jane got her first tooth (and a super runny nose) on April 25th.  No wonder she was crying for days and days! 
Duh.
She also got her first teeth two days later.

If only I were 120 pounds lighter, I would be in there instead of her, having the time of my life. 
Thanks, Amy, for the most entertaining entertainer we've ever seen!!!



"My hair bow is crooked, my face is dirty, I have relief society arms and I'm not even six months old yet!"




Janie and Daddy love to check on the garden each day.




Jane totally got into Lincoln Elementary's Hawaiian Day.  Even though she didn't get to go to school, I'm sure her school spirit was there in spirit.




Jane's new thing.  She loves to rest her forehead on her daddy's.
Then she closes her eyes and gives a goofy, sleepy smile.




The stink-bug sleep pose she's recently adopted.  You should see her face when she's in this position and sleep crying. 
 Cutest thing EVER!



No caption needed, though I do recommend zooming in for the full effect.



5 comments:

  1. So glad that you are making the effort to post, even when they are not the masterpieces you envision in your head. The pictures of Jane are all we need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so super duper cute! Jane has a tooth! I can't believe it, though I've been thinking one is lurking somewhere in Brooky's mouth because she is doing some serious knawing. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the cutest little girl!!!! I love the pic of her dirty face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so full of personality!

    ReplyDelete