Tuesday, June 7, 2011

delightful Jane...

Jane will be 7 months in a few days, and, at the risk of adding 20 years to my age, I have to say she is truly delightful!  She is extremely alert and almost always happy.  She is also very social and smiles for everyone.  

A few of her newest tricks include almost crawling--rocking back and forth on her hands and knees and scooting all over the place, twisting her tongue, eating paper, and a foot-fetish.


I always check on her once she falls asleep.  Now you see why!


Not a huge fan of carrots...


Josie and Jane.  BFFs forever!


Deep thoughts.


This is her "Caleb-face".


I love this picture for so many reasons!  

First, her fat, fat, fat forearms.  Doesn't she look like a little bull-dog?  

Second, her fatty-fat thighs.  
Third, her tongue twisting trick and little toothy grin.
And fourth, her bright smiling eyes.


Zoom in...


Jane's new chew toy (don't worry--it's never been worn).


She was asleep...until I took the picture.

10 comments:

  1. WOW she looks SO much like Caleb!! I guess Caleb would make a pretty cute girl :) LOL!!! Love those sleeping pictures, they are so funny! I can't believe how big she is and that's it's already been 7 months. She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Bec! Love that you put the BYU towel under her when feeding. I hope it gets carrots and whatever else all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane is so, so cute! I love the 6 to 7 month stage, before they are crawling and getting into everything. Sounds like she is almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for updating! I love seeing that absolutely adorable face (despite the paternal resemblance). Can't wait to see her and give her hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bulldog picture too!! Mainly for the toothy grin... but I can see why you adore those pudgey forearms-- for now... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe... I love the Jane rolls and the Caleb face! She is just too cute and always happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wrapped up in the blanket pic! So funny! They sleep in the strangest positions! Miss you guys! jane is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with the rolls on Jane's arms and thighs!! She is so adorable... We really need to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cute! I can't believe how fast they grow, and I love her two big teeth! Brooky is just getting her two bottom ones in and she's doing the Kamakaze crawl. We're coming down in August sometime, uggh, so hot! We'll have to get our little sweeties together.

    ReplyDelete