Monday, March 4, 2013

potatoes and monkeys...

Before we had our own children, Caleb and I would often debate about which type of babies were the cutest.  I always had a soft spot for "monkey" babies--you know, the ones with big, bright eyes and gangling arms and legs.  Caleb loved fat babies.  The squishier, the better.  I told him they just looked like a lumpy potato.  And I didn't want no potato baby.

Well, I've since changed my mind.


And while I'm at it, here are a couple more side-by-side comparisons:



2 comments:

  1. hilarious. i love that you just publicly compared your children to a monkey and potatoe! i frequently think back to my single days, or no children days, and all the things i thought i wanted or thought i was going to do, and then i laugh hysterically. we soon find out that reality is not quite like we imagined. imo, reality is usually better.

    ReplyDelete