Friday, June 14, 2013

Pashy turns one...

Little chunky boy turned one on May 18th.  We celebrated Arizona style with a swim party.

Trying not to overwhelm myself, I planned on only doing cupcakes.  However, I realized the day before the party that I'd set the time from 10 am - 1 pm.  Not wanting to anger the mob with hunger, I quickly came up with a fancy menu of hot dogs and chips to complement the cupcakes.  And forget about washing your patio floor before you let loose kids with greasy potato chips...I don't think the patio will ever be the same!


Just call me "Mrs. Fancy-Pants" with my super impressive set up.


We love our friends!


 The Super Fancy Cake (aka leftover cupcake batter baked in a small casserole dish)


It took him a long time...





...but he eventually got there.  Luckily, the slow process allowed me time to remember the crown.

Thanks for all the fun presents, everyone!

The birthday boy in all his glory!  

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cute little chunk. The picture of him looking up with his finger in his mouth looks a little bit like my Noah when he was 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so YUMMY!!! I just want to eat him. Give him a big squeeze from Aunt B.

    ReplyDelete