Wednesday, December 4, 2013

three...

Lucky Jane got to spend her 3rd birthday with Grandpa Jer, Grandma Suz, and her Wilson aunts, uncles, and cousins.  I took Asher and Jane to Utah to see my parents while on a two week break from their mission in Nauvoo.  Utah welcomed us with a big, beautiful snow storm, and we were in heaven.

I brought one present, a doctor's kit, to Utah with us, and Grandma Suz spoiled Jane with a trip to Build-A-Bear.  Jane picked out a fluffy white teddy bear and named her "Kwalla".  That night, we had our farewell/birthday dinner at Aunt Chung's (Natalie') house.  Then, when we got home on Sunday, Jane got the rest of her gifts:  a tricycle and an easel.








Happy birthday, Miss J!  We love our girl!

1 comment:

  1. Asher looks like Tom to me. I'm glad to hear another mom is losing her sanity. About three times each week, I get home from work and the first thing I hear from Summer is, "I am about to kill YOUR kids." We'll do group therapy in our 50s.

    ReplyDelete