Saturday, August 27, 2011

messy maters...

My dad and I were (unsuccessfully) trying to fix the speaker system located in the pantry, while Jane busied herself playing with a bucket of goods from the garden.  When I looked up from my efforts, I found she had started eating a tomato.  I put her in the high chair to let her finish what she'd started.

I'm not sure if she actually liked the tomato or if she just liked eating it...



This second video is more of the same, so you probably don't want to watch it.  I included it because these were recorded on my parents' video camera and I wanted to have access to them both.


By the time she was done, she went straight into the tub.  I hope my parents appreciate the rust-colored hues that were added to their dining room rug in the process...

4 comments:

  1. Haha, that is too funny! I love that she got the chills and still kept eating it! What a funny little thing. Oh, and I can't believe she is almost walking! That is crazy... She's way too young for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure Jane expressed all of my childhood feelings towards tomatoes with every bitter face. The only difference between her and I is that I never gave the tomato that much time. Not too worry though... I grew out of it-- about 19 years later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed updates! Jane is so stinkin' cute. Tell her last night I dreamt that she had an adorable, fat, blonde, baby brother. (!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, the video was sooo funny! Bite, shutter with disgust?, persevere, bite, shutter, squish, chew, bite, shutter. Oh Jane is so cute. Brooky's little friend:) I love Mapleton for you. Just move back here. Caleb will love it.

    ReplyDelete