Monday, October 24, 2011

it's been a while...

It's hard to keep a blog going when you don't have access to the internet!

I'm back in Mesa for the most part, though Caleb will still be working in Show Low for another 6-8 weeks (he's been saying 6-8 weeks for over a month!).  I have pictures to post and stories to tell.  What I don't have is my camera cord (nor do I have a computer with a camera card reader).  So recent adventures (and some not so recent) can wait....I have one special photo for today that I took with the webcam on my loaner laptop (thanks, Colleen and Damon!).  This is for any of you who don't already know the news:



As a picture, not so clear.  As a point, very.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is awesome news. I wish we were closer so we could meet Jane and eventually this new little one.........Oh, and see you guys too. Good luck with the pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaayyy! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you guys. Try to enjoy every moment! Well, you know what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete