Tuesday, November 1, 2011

trying to catch up...

Now that I am finally back in the civilized world, I am behind on everything.  

In an attempt to catch up, here are some pictures from the last four months.


bathing beauty

 It's electric!

cause...

effect...

baby cantaloupe from our garden

Janie's first fat lip


(The rest of the photos are mostly taken in Show Low)

no chair to secure the booster to = no bueno

a new trick

the death trap that was the foot of our Show Low bed

such a cutie in her sun hat

Colorado cousins

wish my belly looked that cute

Mmmmmm

Smunchie!

this is a common occurence

Jane loves to climb into things




in anticipation of the camera flash

our little field trip to the Snowflake Temple


FALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Miss that cute little Janie face! Show Low temple? You mean Snowflake? If Show Low has a temple I think I need to visit my parents more often! haha.

    ReplyDelete