Tuesday, February 14, 2012

food, folks, and fun...

(sorry, this post is really old...)

How to cure cabin fever?  Surprisingly, our answer was to head to a different cabin!

Back in September, we decided to escape the isolation of our Show Low cabin and head for beautiful Greer.  And there we were able to experience three of my favorite things:  beautiful scenery, good friends, and delicious food!

We were so glad the Humbles and Smiths were willing to make the long drive up and provide some social interaction.  This is something we really missed while staying in Show Low.  Not to mention I was able to fulfill a life-long aspiration--learning to make sushi.  YUM.





2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed you made sushi! Nice job. Tom and I love sushi... Next time we see you, you'll have to show us how!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Sushi in Greer is a first. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete