Monday, May 7, 2012

my three janes...

Jane and I have a little tradition.  Each morning while I get ready, she stands on the toilet while I put my makeup on.  As soon as I put my makeup bag in front of her she says, "Ow," and then fishes though the bag looking for the sharp tweezers, which she hands over, and I put aside so she won't get hurt.  Then she takes the items out one by one and pretends to put them on herself and then carefully puts them back.  I love watching her as she imitates what she sees me do.  

I also love it because I get a triple view of this little doll thanks to the angled mirror on the medicine cabinet.  I often find myself pausing just to stare at her from each angle and am in awe at how beautiful she is.  I love her dark chocolate eyes and her little apple cheeks.  I love her silky hair and her cute little nose.  I even love the back of her head with her sweet delicate neck.  What a beautiful girl for a Momma to have!


1 comment: